Each post idea I have reminds me of at least two or three related subjects that also deserve exploration. Here is a taste of things to come —
- Scope – does it mean what we think it means?
- If there is a shortage of practitioners why is it so hard to have a successful business?
- Where are the experts? (Not the experts in the medicine, we’ve got some great ones. I mean the experts that help us understand the policy issues.)
- What’s up with our national organizations?
- Education — not enough or too much?
- Being part of the system — pros and cons.
- Regulation/Legislation/Policy — What’s the difference?
- Sharing — a good thing or the sign of a “sucker”?
- Unintended consequences — if only we could see them coming.
- Why can’t we all just get along?
- The economics of energy medicine, or, what about assistants?
That’s a start, anyway. A few of those will take multiple posts. Let me know if there’s anything you’re especially interested in reading about.
© Elaine Wolf Komarow and The Acupuncture Observer, 2013-2033. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express written permission from Elaine Wolf Komarow is prohibited. Excerpts and links are encouraged, provided that full and clear credit is given with specific direction to the original content.