Each post idea I have reminds me of at least two or three related subjects that also deserve exploration. Here is a taste of things to come —
- Scope – does it mean what we think it means?
- If there is a shortage of practitioners why is it so hard to have a successful business?
- Where are the experts? (Not the experts in the medicine, we’ve got some great ones. I mean the experts that help us understand the policy issues.)
- What’s up with our national organizations?
- Education — not enough or too much?
- Being part of the system — pros and cons.
- Regulation/Legislation/Policy — What’s the difference?
- Sharing — a good thing or the sign of a “sucker”?
- Unintended consequences — if only we could see them coming.
- Why can’t we all just get along?
- The economics of energy medicine, or, what about assistants?
That’s a start, anyway. A few of those will take multiple posts. Let me know if there’s anything you’re especially interested in reading about.